About: Our farm house was built in the late 1920’s and is
situated on 75 acres of farmland. The Hanna family, with roots in
Ireland, has owned this working farm since 1937. The house has been renovated and decorated with a “Touch of Ireland.”
Today this hobby farm is home to Pure Falabella horses, our Irish Dexter cattle and "Lucy" the Donkey.
This self catering farmhouse
features restored original hardwood floors, farm kitchen with huge
window over looking the pasture, the front veranda offers sun in the
morning and shade in the afternoon. The bathroom has been updated and
is fully modern. Central air conditioning for your comfort and a gas
BBQ is available for grilling. All kitchen accessories and linens are
house sits well back from the road and is an extremely private setting.
This makes it the perfect location for those wishing to relax and
experience life in the peace and quiet of the country, while taking
advantage of the many local amenities such as fishing, swimming,
boating and golf.
just a half-hour scenic drive along the north shore of Lake Erie to
Port Colborne and the historic Welland Canal in the EAST, or a 3/4 hour
drive to the WEST from the busy fishing village of Port Dover. Majestic
Niagara Falls is just 50 miles/80 km to the north-east and the
Canada/US border at Fort Erie/Buffalo NY is about 45 miles/75 km to the
east. See our Map & Directions page for more info.
|Hanna's Self Catering Farmhouse features:|
- Three bedrooms (two double beds upstairs & one futon downstairs bedroom)
- Dining room, living room and bedrooms all have restored original hardwood floors.
- Kitchen with original cupboards and huge window overlooking the pasture.
- Laundry facilities: full washer and dryer
- Bathroom has been updated and is fully modern.
- All kitchen accessories and linens are included.
- Playpen & high chair available
- Central air conditioning.
- 32 inch flat screen high definition TV and DVD player.
- free WiFi internet access
- Front veranda offers sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon.
- Propane BBQ for outdoor cooking & grilling.
- Open fire pit for bonfires.
- Falabella miniature horses and Dexter cattle and "Lucy" the donkey.
click any image for larger view
Hanna’s Irish Vacation Farmhouse
"a little touch of Ireland in Canada"
Port Maitland, Ontario, Canada